Call For Assistance Now 1-844-438-7832
Mold And The Risks
It is easy for a home or business to become infested with mold. Water in wall cavities or small spaces can develop mold when in contact with organic elements like drywall or wood. Mold is capable of spreading through a property in as little as 48hr. Mold produces allergens and irritants that potentially could cause health issues.
Certified Mold Experts
Professionals use advanced equipment to detect the source of water feeding the mold. Next, they isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. Moisture is then removed from the effected area using commercial grade dehumidifiers and air movers. Managing the amount of relative humidity and air temperature is a key factor in mold remediation. Surface mold is treated with an antimicrobial and wiped clean.
What Should I Know About Mold
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call For Assistance
Do You Have Mold?
It Is Important To Act Fast. Call 1-844-4388-7832